How To Check Niger Delta University (NDU) Result Please follow every step below carefully in order for you to be able to successfully check your result. 1. Open your mobile/laptop browser visit Euniface NDU Portal. (Google Chrome is Recommended) 2. Select the programme appropriate to you (Under Graduate Full Time, Part Time Programme, Pre-degree, Basic, etc.). 3. Login using your JAMB Registration Number as User ID and Password (For newly admitted students/without Matric No.). - Login using your Matric No as User ID and Use the Password (e.g. Phone Number) that was used while processing your Course Registration (For 200 - 400 level Students) Note: If you have not activated your account, you will surely get a message like
Hi Username, you are expected to activate your account by uploading few information before you can use this system effectively. The first stage is to enable your account with your activation PIN. Click Here to start the activation process.4. For those of you that have not activated their account yet, kindly provide the ACCESS KEY printed on your Course Registration Pin Slip, then proceed to changing your password to a more desirable password and upload a profile photo for your account.
5. After a successful upload of your account profile photo, you will notice CHECK RESULT button on the navigation menu bar.
6. After clicking on Check Result, You will be redirected to Generate Result PINS.
7. Select the Session and Semester you wish to check the result for and make the payment for the PIN.
8. If you had a successful Payment for the PIN you will be redirected to Result Selection window.
9. Now Select the Session and Semester to result you want to check, tick the Display results in spreadsheet format Checkbox, then finally clicking on the Submit Button.