How To Check Niger Delta University (NDU) Result Online
Are you a student of the Niger Delta University who is in search of how you can check your NDU Departmental Result Online? Then this post will be of great help to enable you check your current and even past semesters of NDU results online successfully.
I will be aiding us with comprehensive guides on how to check the Niger Delta University (NDU) departmental result online for all undergraduate students in the institution in less than 10 minutes from your smartphone/PC.
How To Check Niger Delta University (NDU) Result
Please follow every step below carefully in order for you to be able to successfully check your result.
1. Open your mobile/laptop browser visit Euniface NDU Portal.
(Google Chrome is Recommended)
2. Select the programme appropriate to you (Under Graduate Full Time, Part Time Programme, Pre-degree, Basic, etc.).
3. Login using your JAMB Registration Number as User ID and Password (For newly admitted students/without Matric No.).
– Login using your Matric No as User ID and Use the Password (e.g. Phone Number) that was used while processing your Course Registration (For 200 – 400 level Students)
Note: If you have not activated your account, you will surely get a message like
Hi Username, you are expected to activate your account by uploading few information before you can use this system effectively. The first stage is to enable your account with your activation PIN. Click Here to start the activation process.
4. For those of you that have not activated their account yet, kindly provide the ACCESS KEY printed on your Course Registration Pin Slip, then proceed to changing your password to a more desirable password and upload a profile photo for your account.